Perfect camps for those who want to learn or improve playing chess.
- Monitors belonging to the Navarra Chess Federation, noted for their didactic work and their chess level.
- Various topics of openings, tactics, strategy and endings will be covered.
- Theoretical and practical classes will be given in the mornings.
- In the afternoons they will enjoy multi-adventure activities (zip lines, arborism, laser tag, …).
Included: 6 days & 5 nights of accommodation
Person in charge: Aritz Idiazabal & Eihartze Buiza.
- Check in: Sunday from 3.30 to 4pm
- Check out: Friday at 3.30pm
- Full board (breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch, mid-afternoon snack and dinner)
- Qualified instructors in Leisure time
- Qualified instructors for adventure activities
- One instructor per 9 participants
- Adapted activities for all ages and abilities
- Medical centre nearby
- Public liability insurance
- Direction and coordination: Director and Director of Leisure Time: Raul Giraldes and Oihana Iglesias
- Camp coordinator: Mikel Ibarrola
Camps and groups manager.